I had a busy week... my Aunt Sara flew in from Denver, CO and my Uncle Mark came up from Virginia Tech on spring break. We did so much this week, but I just wanted to list some of the big things we did together!

Right after mommy and I picked up Aunt Sara from the airport, we met up with Grandma and Grandpa. They took me on my very first restaurant outting. I loved all the lights and the attention I got from the entire staff!

We also had our first cookout. I really liked being outside. The weather was wonderful and I can't wait for spring and summer when I can go out more often!

Mommy and Aunt Sara also took me to watch daddy play ice hockey! It was cold in there so they kept me all bundled up. I liked staring at the hockey sticks and dreaming about the day daddy can start teaching me!


It was an awesome week of hanging out with the family. And I can't wait to see my Aunt Sara and Uncle Mark again!!! Aunt Sara says she might come back to see me this summer! And maybe one day I can go out to Denver to see her! :) And Uncle Mark is just 4 hours away at VT, so I will see him again soon! I love you both and thank you so much for all the fun and attention this past week!!! I look forward to the next visit!
Mommy and Aunt Sara also took me to watch daddy play ice hockey! It was cold in there so they kept me all bundled up. I liked staring at the hockey sticks and dreaming about the day daddy can start teaching me!
It was an awesome week of hanging out with the family. And I can't wait to see my Aunt Sara and Uncle Mark again!!! Aunt Sara says she might come back to see me this summer! And maybe one day I can go out to Denver to see her! :) And Uncle Mark is just 4 hours away at VT, so I will see him again soon! I love you both and thank you so much for all the fun and attention this past week!!! I look forward to the next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment