Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lake Canan-whatta?

Mommy, daddy, and I went up to Lake Canandaigua (in upstate NY) with Greg and Debby for the 4th of July weekend. It was so much fun and filled with many "Firsts" for me! I experienced my first out of state adventure, my first boat ride, my first dip in the lake, and my first summer fling!

Greg took me on my first boat ride - I enjoyed looking around and feeling the wind in my face. But most of all - I got a kick out of sucking on the baby life vest! Oh the things that entertain me these days!

It was a bit chilly for July so mommy had to run out and buy me some warmer clothes - but as you can see - that didn't phase me one bit! It was still a fun filled weekend.

"Summer lovin' had me a blast .... summer lovin' happened so fast" ... I got to meet Melanie for the first time (Greg and Debby's niece). We had our first summer fling at the lake - and are looking forward to more summer fun together next year! :)



The lake is very relaxing - so relaxing I passed right out while sittin' on the dock with mommy! Meanwhile - daddy was out on the lake getting his water-ski on! Can it get much better than this?!

After all that fun - I passed right out as we made the long trip home!

All in all - I had a really great time! And I can't wait for August 2010! Watch out everyone - I'll be a lot more mobile next time and ready to swim in the lake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment