Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm a Cheesehead!

Daddy was born and raised in Wisconsin - so I knew the day would come when Mommy and Daddy would take me to meet more family members! My o my... what a week we had!

I had my first "Fisher's Bar" experience ... no visit would be complete without stopping into Fisher's Bar for a bit before visiting my Great Grandma Fisher!
It was very nice to meet my Great Grandma Fisher for the very first time! She's such a sweet lady, I hope to see her again real soon!

I got to visit with my Great Grandpa Rogers too! He always knows how to make me smile. I'm really looking forward to him visiting me in Virginia!

Even the hotel was fun! There was an arcade, where I tried to get my drive on! Look daddy - I can do it too! Maybe I can help with the 16 hour drive home?!

There was even an indoor pool! Look at me - I'm a true "lil fish" ... I had a blast swimming around the pool with daddy. And by the end of the week - I discovered that I can make really big splashes in mommy's face!

I had a lot of fun visiting with my Grandma and Grandpa Fisher too... we did a whole lot while we were at their house!
Here I am taking over my Grandpa's boat....
...and his tractor too!!!

What made it even more fun was that there were a bunch of kids there too that I could play with. I loved playing with "Mad Max" heehee. Here we are flying around by the fire!

And here we are hanging out on the swing! Just you wait for my next visit Max - I'll get to run around with you instead of just watching anxiously from the sidelines!

And of course I got to meet Courtney too! She is just 5 days older than me... can you tell we are already buds?!
We got really lucky and Ashley had Baby Journey on one of our very last days there so we got to go visit them in the hospital! Mommy certainly loved holding that lil baby - and yea, I got a little bit jealous! But it was nice when we left and I was back in my mommy's arms! :)
Wow - what a small baby! Mommy couldn't believe how big and heavy I was compared to her!

On our way home, we got to stop in Chicago real quick to visit with some of Daddy's friends - and they won me this "Crazy Frog" at D&B. I held onto my Crazy Frog the entire ride home! :) Thanks J&J!

I had such a BLAST on my first trip to Wisconsin. It was so nice to meet everyone! I had so much fun, and I can't wait to see everyone again... when I can do EVEN MORE stuff!!! Wisconsin - I'll be BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment