skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Lil' Fish Story
Friday, February 6, 2009
Baby Hokie
I want to thank the bTa for my awesome VT chair!! I tried it out and loved it... I look forward to watching many football games with mommy and daddy as I relax in my very own recliner. As you can see, I'm already a perfect fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(24)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(16)
▼
2009
(35)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(13)
Hangin' w/ Daddy
My Aunties =)
I'm the "Ladies Man"
Hangin' with Baby Buce!
Lil Fish...and Big Cat
Four Generations of Lu
Joy Ride!
Baby Hokie
I'm So Tech Savvy
Splish Splash!
Tanning Bed...
Going Home
I've Arrived
About Me
James Fisher
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment