Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oct: First Beach Trip

In early October, mommy took me on my first day trip to the Chesapeake Bay (while daddy was on a business trip to France). We went to visit mommy's friend from work and her kids who live a block from the beach. I got to do all kinds of stuff! I played with my new friend, Cameron...

...And I got to feel the sand between my toes at the beach right down the street from the house! But mommy said it was too cold for the water this trip. Maybe next time...
... there was a park and I got to swing for the first time! Boy was that a rush! ...


...And mommy put me on the bouncy lady bug for a little bit too... well just long enough for some pictures! I'm not quite big enough for that one yet...

I had so much fun learning about this big world and all the exciting things to do outside!! Who knew?! Mommy promised we could go back when the weather warms back up and maybe we'll even go in the water next time! Thank you Miss Elizabeth for all the great pictures and the greatest day at the beach and park!

No comments:

Post a Comment