Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dec: Snow, snow, and more snow


What is all that white stuff? It covers everything outside, it's really cold on my fingers, and everyone gets all locked up in the house! I didn't really like how it felt, but it was very interesting to watch as it fell from the sky for the entire day! We got about 16 inches of snow in one day - my first major blizzard!

I spent most the time cooped up inside with Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa! (Daddy was in Chicago for the weekend) I got into all kinds of stuff ... like this bin full of goodies that Grandma and Grandpa brought over with them.

This was the view out the back door onto the deck!

But mommy took me outside for a little bit while she and Grandpa shoveled the cars out!

Mommy says this doesn't happen very often where we live and I better not get used to it. Hopefully it does happen again when I am old enough to play in it! I can't wait to build snowmen and throw snowballs at mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment